- Emil Lange
- PELLE PETER JENSEN
- JOHN VINCENT
- Tim Driver
- Jay Adams
- Thomas Madvig
- DJ Noize
- Fabian Mazur
- Simon Dokkedal
- Joakim Skovbjerg
- DJ Graded
- Emil Lange 2014
- Anders K
- Nonsens 2013
- Oh Boy
The vision of Apropos Live is to combine the unique sound of the rising stars of the international DJ scene with a new visual dimension, to show the exceptional amount of talent in an original way. We exist to celebrate the talent of these individuals by supplying a platform to show the love for the music and the art of DJ-ing. Apropos Live is an innovative platform, where anyone can listen to the unique sound of the shining DJ-stars of tomorrow performing on locations, where no DJ has ever played before.
DJ E.D.D.E.H. (aka. DJ ER DU DUM ELLER HVAD) is the co-founder and musical curator of Apropos Live. Known for his signature look, he’s been dominating the Danish DJ scene for more than 10 years, playing some of the biggest venues in Denmark and abroad.
DJ E.D.D.E.H. seeks to break the boundaries of traditional DJ-ing and spin records you’d never expect to hear alongside tracks you’d definitely expect to hear.With Apropos Live DJ E.D.D.E.H is now lighting up the fresh and raw talents upon both the Danish and the international DJ scene.
- We only place the DJ in a setting no DJ has ever been placed before.
- Shooting must be done on location.
- Only one camera and one selected camera angle is acceptable.
- No flaw or otherwise unexpected actions must be edited out from the original take. If it happened, it stays in the film.
- The film must be in color.
- The film must not contain superficial action or otherwise planned activities to further the entertainment and or shock value.
- Temporal and geographical alienation are forbidden. The videos takes place here and now.
- Each DJ has sworn to play at least three well-known tracks or track references to well-known and or popular pieces of music.
- No abnormal sound and or action must be added in post-production.
- No transaction of money must be made between the DJ and us. The spotlight is given to the ones who deserve it – impartial to finances.